Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Tuesday, December 05, 2006
))
Hello, it's me
I've thought about us for a long, long time
Maybe I think too much but something's wrong
There's something here that doesn't last too long
Maybe I shouldn't think of you as mine
Seeing you
Or seeing anything as much as I do you
I take for granted that you're always there
I take for granted that you just don't care
Sometimes I can't help seeing all the way through
It's important to me
That you know you are free
'Cause I never want to make you change for me
Think of me
You know that I'd be with you if I could
I'll come around to see you once in a while
Or if I ever need a reason to smile
And spend the night if you think I should
It's important to me
That you know you are free
'Cause I never want to make you change for me
2:07 PM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com